Richmond, VA – July 14, 2017 – Commonwealth Commercial Partners, LLC is pleased to report this week’s completed transactions.
- Stosch, Dacey & George, P.C. leased 5,201 SF at 4551 Cox Road in Henrico County. Fred Plaisted represented the Tenant.
- Syntec Business Systems, Inc. leased 1,494 SF at 1480 Oakbridge Court in Powhatan County. Nash Warren represented the Tenant.
- Collabera, Inc. leased 2,061 SF at 301 Concourse Boulevard in Henrico County. Evan Ocheltree represented the Tenant.
- HDC, LLC purchased a 2,050 SF building at 6935 Forest Hill Avenue in the City of Richmond for $525,000. Morgan Trible represented the Purchaser.
- Weg Property Management, LLC purchased approximately 1.072 acres at Patriot’s Land, Route 60 and Cooper Tavern Road in New Kent County for $323,000. Bill Barnett, Joe Buhrman and Chris Jenkins represented the Seller.
About Commonwealth Commercial Partners, LLC
Founded in 1996, Commonwealth Commercial is a leading full-service commercial real estate firm headquartered in Richmond, VA, with offices in Hampton Roads VA, Nashville TN, Jacksonville FL, Tampa FL, Greensboro NC, Charlotte NC, Raleigh/Durham NC, Greenville SC and Reading PA. The company provides demonstrated expertise in the areas of leasing, purchasing, selling, developing, consulting, property management and asset management services.