Richmond, VA – October 20, 2017 – Commonwealth Commercial Partners, LLC is pleased to report this week’s completed transactions.
- Commonwealth Eye Care Associates, P.C. leased 25,521 SF at 3855 Gaskins Road, Henrico County. Russell Wyatt represented the Tenant.
- Muscle Mechanix Therapeutic Massage, LLC leased 1,665 SF at 3122 West Cary Street in the City of Richmond. Jim McVey represented the Landlord.
- Isshin Ryn Karate of Richmond, LLC leased 2,000 SF at 8324 Bell Creek Road in Hanover County. Michael Morris and Morgan Trible represented the Tenant.
- Mid-Atlantic Entry Systems, Inc. leased 14,360 SF at 8450 Old Richfood Road in Hanover County. Ben Bruni represented the Tenant.
- Virginia Climate LLC leased 1,800 SF at 3310 Rosedale Avenue in the City of Richmond. Ben Bruni represented the Tenant.
- Urgent Care MSO, LLC leased 3,106 SF at 1583 N. Main Street in Smyth County. Carl Blackwell represented the Tenant.
- Urgent Care MSO, LLC dba MedExpress leased 9,100 SF at 1332 Armory Drive in Southampton County. Carl Blackwell represented the Tenant.
- Kim Wilson leased 1,600 SF at Lynchburg Burlington Coat Plaza, 2120 Wards Road in the City of Lynchburg. Carl Blackwell represented the Landlord.
About Commonwealth Commercial Partners, LLC
Founded in 1996, Commonwealth Commercial is a leading full-service commercial real estate firm headquartered in Richmond, VA, with offices in Hampton Roads VA, Nashville TN, Jacksonville FL, Tampa FL, Greensboro NC, Charlotte NC, Raleigh/Durham NC, Greenville SC, Reading PA and Houston TX. The company provides demonstrated expertise in the areas of leasing, purchasing, selling, developing, consulting, property management and asset management services.