Richmond, VA – May 10, 2019 – Commonwealth Commercial Partners, LLC is pleased to report this week’s completed transactions.
- ZimaPack, LLC leased 13,200 SF at 2101 Pine Forest Drive in Chesterfield County. Russell Wyatt and Ben Bruni represented the Landlord.
- Barrett Investments, LLC purchased an 8,000 SF office/warehouse at 11508 Allecingie Parkway in Chesterfield County from Ascent Engineering Group, Inc. for $520,000. Tucker Dowdy and Nash Warren represented the Seller.
- Snead & Sons Trucking purchased 1.08 aces at 1301 Carter Creek Road in the City of Richmond from Little Oil Company, Inc. for $165,000. Ben Bruni and Jim McVey represented the Seller.
- O’Reilly Automotive Stores, Inc. purchased 1.874 acres at 591 Old Franklin Turnpike in Franklin County from Three to Three LLC for $330,000. Michael Morris represented the Purchaser.
- W.R.E. LLC dba Hometown Rental/Hometown Sales & Leasing leased 4,360 at 7212 Amelon Square in Amherst County. Carl Blackwell represented the Landlord.
- Joseph Coss leased 1,500 SF at 2800 North Parham Road in Henrico County. Michael Morris and John Thompson represented the Landlord.
- West End Cross Fit, LLC leased 6,561 SF at 3941 Deep Rock Road in Henrico County. Ben Bruni and Nash Warren represented the Landlord.
- Irene Escalante and Martin Escalante leased 710 SF at 3230 Riverside Drive in Danville. Carl Blackwell represented the Landlord.
- Virginia Environmental Endowment leased 1,576 SF at 919 East Main Street, City of Richmond. Jamie Galanti, Russell Wyatt and Eliza Izard represented the Landlord.
About Commonwealth Commercial Partners, LLC
Founded in 1996, Commonwealth Commercial is a leading full-service commercial real estate firm headquartered in Richmond, VA, with offices in Hampton Roads VA, Nashville TN, Jacksonville FL, Tampa FL, Greensboro NC, Charlotte NC, Raleigh/Durham NC, Greenville SC, Charleston SC, Reading PA, Kansas City MO and Houston TX. The company provides demonstrated expertise in the areas of leasing, purchasing, selling, developing, consulting, property management and asset management services.