Richmond, VA – May 5, 2017 – Commonwealth Commercial Partners, LLC is pleased to report this week’s completed transactions.
- Winnduck Farm, LLC purchased 285 acres on Boiling Bridge Road in Sussex County for $400,000. Hank Campbell represented the Seller.
- American Equity Development Co., LLC purchased 1.05 acres at 4901 Nine Mile Road in Henrico County for $800,000. Carl Blackwell represented the Purchaser.
- AR Group, LLC purchased 1.193 acres at 10231 East Patrick Henry Boulevard in Hanover County for $750,000. Christian Sowers and Ryan Fanelli represented the Purchaser.
- Karns Keep, LLC purchased an 18,845 SF building at 10223 Timber Ridge Drive in Hanover County. Ben Bruni and Russell Wyatt represented the Seller and Tucker Dowdy and Evan Ocheltree represented the Purchaser.
- CK Appliance Repair LLC leased 2,550 SF at 3909 Deep Rock Road in Henrico County. Tucker Dowdy and Jim McVey represented the Landlord.
- Property Services of Virginia leased 977 SF at Boulders II, 7400 Beaufont Springs Drive in Chesterfield County. Jamie Galanti and Russell Wyatt represented the Landlord.
- Biomech Sensors leased 2,100 SF at Waterford I, 2820 Waterford Lake Drive in Chesterfield County. Evan Ocheltree and Fred Plaisted represented the Landlord.
- Hometown Rentals of Virginia, Inc. leased 3,000 SF at 123 Hill Carter Parkway in Hanover County. Morgan Trible represented the Landlord.
About Commonwealth Commercial Partners, LLC
Founded in 1996, Commonwealth Commercial is a leading full-service commercial real estate firm headquartered in Richmond, VA, with offices in Hampton Roads VA, Nashville TN, Jacksonville FL, Tampa FL, Greensboro NC, Charlotte NC, Raleigh/Durham NC, Greenville SC and Reading PA. The company provides demonstrated expertise in the areas of leasing, purchasing, selling, developing, consulting, property management and asset management services.