Richmond, VA – October 27, 2017 – Commonwealth Commercial Partners, LLC is pleased to report this week’s completed transactions.
• Loi Nguyen dba Nail Trix leased 1,200 SF at 30 Old Fairgrounds Way in Lancaster County. Morgan Trible represented the Landlord.
• Buffalo Exchange leased 3,100 SF at 3140-B West Cary Street in the City of Richmond. Jim McVey represented the Landlord.
• PR Fitness leased 2,800 SF at 2134 Wards Road in the City of Lynchburg. Carl Blackwell represented the Landlord.
• Joerns, LLC leased 12,000 SF at 2194 Lanier Lane in Goochland County. Ben Bruni and Evan Ocheltree represented the Landlord.
• Belle Cottage, Inc. leased 4,800 SF at 8319 Bell Creek Road in Hanover County. Michael Morris and Morgan Trible represented the Landlord.
About Commonwealth Commercial Partners, LLC
Founded in 1996, Commonwealth Commercial is a leading full-service commercial real estate firm headquartered in Richmond, VA, with offices in Hampton Roads VA, Nashville TN, Jacksonville FL, Tampa FL, Greensboro NC, Charlotte NC, Raleigh/Durham NC, Greenville SC, Reading PA and Houston TX. The company provides demonstrated expertise in the areas of leasing, purchasing, selling, developing, consulting, property management and asset management services.