Richmond, VA – September 11, 2020 – Commonwealth Commercial Partners, LLC is pleased to report this week’s completed transactions.
- Project Homes Properties IV, LLC purchased 7.656 acres at 12329 & 12331 Jeff Davis Highway in Chesterfield County from J&J Equities, LLC for $1,950,000. Chip Louthan represented the Purchaser.
- Hayden Enterprises, LLC purchased 18,364 SF at 9204 Center Oak Court in Hanover County from T.L. Hunt, LLC for $1,450,000. Tucker Dowdy and Russell Wyatt represented the Seller.
- United Church leased 2,928 SF at 11201 West Hundred Road in Chesterfield County. Eric Hammond and Thomas Lynde represented the Landlord.
- First-Citizens Bank & Trust Company leased 3,727 SF at 6800 Paragon Place in Henrico County. Jim McVey and Michael Morris represented the Tenant.
- Angeldeer Ministries leased 3,282 SF at 12201 Gayton Road in Henrico County. Nash Warren and Tucker Dowdy represented the Landlord.
- First Call Environmental, LLC leased 12,500 SF at 11011 Richardson Road in Hanover County. Ben Bruni and Tucker Dowdy represented the Landlord.
About Commonwealth Commercial Partners, LLC
Founded in 1996, Commonwealth Commercial is a leading full-service commercial real estate firm headquartered in Richmond, VA, with offices in Hampton Roads VA, Nashville TN, Jacksonville FL, Tampa FL, Charlotte NC, Raleigh/Durham NC, Greenville SC, Columbus OH, Kansas City MO, Minneapolis MN and Houston TX. The company provides demonstrated expertise in the areas of leasing, purchasing, selling, developing, consulting, property management and asset management services.