Richmond, VA – June 7, 2019 – Commonwealth Commercial Partners, LLC is pleased to report this week’s completed transactions.
- Paige O’Brien Consulting, LLC & Troy Henshaw Counseling, LLC leased 767 SF at Libbie Medical Center, 5700 Old Richmond Avenue in Henrico County. Tucker Dowdy and Mark Claud represented the Landlord.
- Tiffany Snidow Barribeau, PLC, LLC & Pamela Douglas, MSN, APRN, BC, LLC leased 1,787 SF at 6722 Patterson Avenue in the City of Richmond. Tucker Dowdy represented the Tenant.
- Petal Card, Inc. leased 9,024 SF at 9711 Farrar Court in Chesterfield County. Ben Bruni and Evan Ocheltree represented the Tenant.
- The Mawyer Real Estate Group leased 1,338 SF at 11551 Nuckols Road in Henrico County. Nash Warren and Eliza Izard represented the Landlord.
- Kristen Michelle Lilly leased 1,200 SF at First Street Station, 801 N. First Street in Albemarle County. Carl Blackwell and Campbell Henkel represented the Landlord.
- Gambit, LLC purchased 10,922 SF at 3101 Northside Avenue in Henrico County from Robert Latham for $700,000. Ben Bruni and Russell Wyatt represented the Seller.
About Commonwealth Commercial Partners, LLC
Founded in 1996, Commonwealth Commercial is a leading full-service commercial real estate firm headquartered in Richmond, VA, with offices in Hampton Roads VA, Nashville TN, Jacksonville FL, Tampa FL, Greensboro NC, Charlotte NC, Raleigh/Durham NC, Greenville SC, Charleston SC, Reading PA, Kansas City MO and Houston TX. The company provides demonstrated expertise in the areas of leasing, purchasing, selling, developing, consulting, property management and asset management services.