Richmond, VA – September 14, 2018 – Commonwealth Commercial Partners, LLC is pleased to report this week’s completed transactions.
- The Appliance Place, Inc. leased 3,800 SF at 212 Heaths Way Road in Chesterfield County. Tucker Dowdy and Russell Wyatt represented the Landlord.
- IWW Waterford, LLC purchased 5,093 SF office condo at 13537 Waterford Place in Chesterfield County. Tucker Dowdy and Russell Wyatt represented the Seller.
- Community Alternatives Virginia, Inc. leased 2,271 SF at Boulders II, 7400 Beaufont Springs Drive in Chesterfield County. Jamie Galanti and Russell Wyatt represented the Landlord.
- Brave Boutique leased 1,200 SF at 9545 Kings Charter Drive in Hanover County. Jim McVey and Michael Morris represented the Landlord.
- Moda Hair Studio, Inc. leased 1,150 SF at 9167 Atlee Road in Hanover County. Jim McVey represented the Landlord.
- Golden Key, LLC purchased a 2,286 SF office condo at 3741-D Westerre Parkway in Henrico County for $390,000. Tucker Dowdy and Russell Wyatt represented the Seller.
- EMSea Holdings LLC purchased 18,147 SF at 129 Jeff Davis Highway & 1800 Decatur Street in the City of Richmond for $570,000. Ben Bruni and Russell Wyatt represented the Purchaser.
About Commonwealth Commercial Partners, LLC
Founded in 1996, Commonwealth Commercial is a leading full-service commercial real estate firm headquartered in Richmond, VA, with offices in Hampton Roads VA, Nashville TN, Jacksonville FL, Tampa FL, Greensboro NC, Charlotte NC, Raleigh/Durham NC, Greenville SC, Charleston SC, Reading PA, Kansas City MO and Houston TX. The company provides demonstrated expertise in the areas of leasing, purchasing, selling, developing, consulting, property management and asset management services.