Richmond, VA – December 6, 2019 – Commonwealth Commercial Partners, LLC is pleased to report this week’s completed transactions.
- Euro Ground Automotive, LLC leased 1,800 SF at 3919 Deep Rock Road in Henrico County. Tucker Dowdy and Jim McVey represented the Landlord.
- Edward Jones & Co. renewed its 900 SF lease at 6740 Forest Hill Avenue in the City of Richmond. Fred Plaisted represented the Landlord.
- Buffalo Distro Inc. leased 8,962 SF at 319 Business Lane in Hanover County. Eric Hammond represented the Tenant.
- Dominion Digital, Inc. dba SingleStone leased 14,110 SF at The Sauer Center, 2000 W. Marshall Street in the City of Richmond. Russell Wyatt and Tucker Dowdy represented the Landlord.
- Richmond Gastroenterology Associates leased 6,061 SF at 165-167 Wadsworth Drive in Chesterfield County. Jamie Galanti and Eliza Izard represented the Tenant.
- The Branch Group, Inc. leased 4,117 SF at 4490 Cox Road in Henrico County. Russell Wyatt and Ben Bruni represented the Tenant.
- Edward L. Mustian, III, D.D.S. renewed his 773 SF lease at 5700 Old Richmond Avenue in Henrico County. Tucker Dowdy and Mark Claud represented the Landlord.
- ABG Group, LLC leased 840 SF at 9401 Courthouse Road in Chesterfield County. Tucker Dowdy and Jamie Galanti represented the Landlord.
- Keel Funds Advisor, LLC purchased Eaton’s Ferry Marina at 1865 Eaton Ferry Road in Littleton, NC from Morningstar Properties, LLC for $5,030,000. Jim McVey, Michael Morris and Morgan Trible represented the Seller.
About Commonwealth Commercial Partners, LLC
Founded in 1996, Commonwealth Commercial is a leading full-service commercial real estate firm headquartered in Richmond, VA, with offices in Hampton Roads VA, Nashville TN, Jacksonville FL, Tampa FL, Charlotte NC, Raleigh/Durham NC, Greenville SC, Charleston SC, Reading PA, Kansas City MO, Minneapolis MN and Houston TX. The company provides demonstrated expertise in the areas of leasing, purchasing, selling, developing, consulting, property management and asset management services.