Richmond, VA – May 8, 2020 – Commonwealth Commercial Partners, LLC is pleased to report this week’s completed transactions.
- Healthy Life Yoga Studio, LLC leased 1,495 SF at 13565 Midlothian Turnpike in Chesterfield County. Michael Morris represented the Landlord.
- Berger & Burrow Enterprises, LLC leased 3,750 SF at 2301 N. Parham Road in Henrico County. Tucker Dowdy and Eric Hammond represented the Landlord.
- Dawood Engineering, Inc. leased 1,500 SF at 2712 Enterprise Parkway in Henrico County. Eric Hammond represented the Landlord.
- Terry Carroll Enterprises, Inc. leased 196 SF at 9315 Pocahontas Trial in New Kent County. Eric Hammond represented the Landlord.
- NE Pennsylvania Center for Independent Living leased 2,127 SF at 11551 Nuckols Road in Henrico County. Eliza Izard and Nash Warren represented the Tenant.
About Commonwealth Commercial Partners, LLC
Founded in 1996, Commonwealth Commercial is a leading full-service commercial real estate firm headquartered in Richmond, VA, with offices in Hampton Roads VA, Nashville TN, Jacksonville FL, Tampa FL, Charlotte NC, Raleigh/Durham NC, Greenville SC, Charleston SC, Columbus OH, Kansas City MO, Minneapolis MN and Houston TX. The company provides demonstrated expertise in the areas of leasing, purchasing, selling, developing, consulting, property management and asset management services.