Richmond, VA – November 2, 2018 – Commonwealth Commercial Partners, LLC is pleased to report this week’s completed transactions.
- Levtran Enterprises of Virginia, Inc. renewed 4,000 SF at 1500-C Broad Street in the City of Richmond. Morgan Trible represented the Landlord.
- Virginia Council of Private Education leased 861 SF at 8401 Patterson Avenue in Henrico County. Evan Ocheltree represented the Tenant.
- Mutual of Omaha leased 4,333 SF at 4870 Sadler Road in Henrico County. Fred Plaisted and Nate Krey represented the Tenant.
- Chesterfield Business Alliance, Inc. leased 1,427 SF at 9401 Courthouse Road in Chesterfield County. Tucker Dowdy and Jamie Galanti represented the Landlord.
- 1525 N. Commerce Avenue, LLC leased 2,800 SF at 3010 West Marshall Street in the City of Richmond. Ben Bruni and Russell Wyatt represented the Purchaser.
About Commonwealth Commercial Partners, LLC
Founded in 1996, Commonwealth Commercial is a leading full-service commercial real estate firm headquartered in Richmond, VA, with offices in Hampton Roads VA, Nashville TN, Jacksonville FL, Tampa FL, Greensboro NC, Charlotte NC, Raleigh/Durham NC, Greenville SC, Charleston SC, Reading PA, Kansas City MO and Houston TX. The company provides demonstrated expertise in the areas of leasing, purchasing, selling, developing, consulting, property management and asset management services.