Richmond, VA – October 19, 2018 – Commonwealth Commercial Partners, LLC is pleased to report this week’s completed transactions.
- WEG Property Management, LLC purchased 3,100 SF at 7021 Hull Street Road in Chesterfield County for $630,000. Michael Morris and Morgan Trible represented the Seller.
- The Capital Management Corporation renewed its 3,698 SF lease at 4101 Cox Road in Henrico County. Jamie Galanti represented the Tenant.
- Benjamin & DesPortes, PC leased 1,652 SF at 1840 West Broad Street in the City of Richmond. Tucker Dowdy and Russell Wyatt represented the Landlord.
- Kevin Nicholas leased 2,000 SF at 112 Midpoint Avenue in Goochland County. Ben Bruni represented the Landlord.
- Charles Luck IV leased 2,000 SF at 2345 Lanier Road in Goochland County. Ben Bruni represented the Tenant.
About Commonwealth Commercial Partners, LLC
Founded in 1996, Commonwealth Commercial is a leading full-service commercial real estate firm headquartered in Richmond, VA, with offices in Hampton Roads VA, Nashville TN, Jacksonville FL, Tampa FL, Greensboro NC, Charlotte NC, Raleigh/Durham NC, Greenville SC, Charleston SC, Reading PA, Kansas City MO and Houston TX. The company provides demonstrated expertise in the areas of leasing, purchasing, selling, developing, consulting, property management and asset management services.