Richmond, VA – August 31, 2018 – Commonwealth Commercial Partners, LLC is pleased to report this week’s completed transactions.
- Ashland Tobacco and Vape, Inc. leased 1,500 SF at 107 Hill Carter Parkway in Hanover County. Morgan Trible represented the Landlord.
- W.R.E., LLC t/a Hometown Rentals leased 5,700 SF in Lancaster County. Morgan Trible and Michael Morris represented the Landlord.
- Ferry Farms Tobacco and Vape, Inc. leased 1,600 SF at 91 Washington Square Plaza in Stafford County. Morgan Trible and Michael Morris represented the Landlord.
- The Lazy Daisy Country Gift Store, LLC leased 7,274 SF at 7225 Bell Creek Road in Hanover County. Jim McVey and Morgan Trible represented the Landlord.
- MAC Enterprises of Virginia Beach, LLC purchased 3 acres at 200 Congress Avenue in the City of Hampton for $475,000. Morgan Trible and Jim McVey represented the Seller.
About Commonwealth Commercial Partners, LLC
Founded in 1996, Commonwealth Commercial is a leading full-service commercial real estate firm headquartered in Richmond, VA, with offices in Hampton Roads VA, Nashville TN, Jacksonville FL, Tampa FL, Greensboro NC, Charlotte NC, Raleigh/Durham NC, Greenville SC, Charleston SC, Reading PA, Kansas City MO and Houston TX. The company provides demonstrated expertise in the areas of leasing, purchasing, selling, developing, consulting, property management and asset management services.