Richmond, VA – July 24, 2020 – Commonwealth Commercial Partners, LLC is pleased to report this week’s completed transactions.
- Tamarosa, LLC purchased 24.671 acres at 1366 and 1406 Broad Street Road in Goochland County from Belham, LLC for $1,040,800. Ben Bruni represented the Purchaser and Sam Worley and Ryan Fanelli represented the Seller.
- Neverett Eggleston and Sugar’s Crab Shack, LLC leased 5,500 SF at 1800 W. Marshall Street in the City of Richmond. Ben Bruni and Russell Wyatt represented the Landlord.
- Fuji Sushi, LLC leased 2,040 SF at 13555 Midlothian Turnpike in Chesterfield County. Michael Morris represented the Landlord.
- Day Makers Salon, LLC leased 965 SF at 8801 Three Chopt Road in Henrico County. Michael Morris and John Thompson represented the Landlord.
- Dr. Thomas A. Conner, DDS leased 2,024 SF at 9401 Courthouse Road in Chesterfield County. Tucker Dowdy and Jamie Galanti represented the Landlord.
About Commonwealth Commercial Partners, LLC
Founded in 1996, Commonwealth Commercial is a leading full-service commercial real estate firm headquartered in Richmond, VA, with offices in Hampton Roads VA, Nashville TN, Jacksonville FL, Tampa FL, Charlotte NC, Raleigh/Durham NC, Greenville SC, Charleston SC, Columbus OH, Kansas City MO, Minneapolis MN and Houston TX. The company provides demonstrated expertise in the areas of leasing, purchasing, selling, developing, consulting, property management and asset management services.