Richmond, VA – April 3, 2020 – Commonwealth Commercial Partners, LLC is pleased to report this week’s completed transactions.
- Starbucks Corp. leased 2,700 SF at 2003 S. Main Street in Farmville. Morgan Trible represented the Landlord.
- Jumpology Virginia leased 17,451 SF at 10087 Brook Road in Henrico County. Morgan Trible represented the Tenant.
- Riverside Counseling and Consulting LLC leased 924 SF at 4 South 1st Street in the City of Richmond. Eric Hammond and Thomas Lynde represented the Landlord.
- Millspring Commons Apartments, LLC purchased 16 acres at 2314 Hungary Road in Henrico County from JD Properties I LP for $1,500,000. Bruce Milam represented the Purchaser.
- Signal Hill Apartment in Hanover County Sold for $7.6 million. Bruce Milam, Chip Louthan, and Colton Konvicka represented the Seller.
About Commonwealth Commercial Partners, LLC
Founded in 1996, Commonwealth Commercial is a leading full-service commercial real estate firm headquartered in Richmond, VA, with offices in Hampton Roads VA, Nashville TN, Jacksonville FL, Tampa FL, Charlotte NC, Raleigh/Durham NC, Greenville SC, Charleston SC, Columbus OH, Kansas City MO, Minneapolis MN and Houston TX. The company provides demonstrated expertise in the areas of leasing, purchasing, selling, developing, consulting, property management and asset management services.