Richmond, VA – July 19, 2019 – Commonwealth Commercial Partners, LLC is pleased to report this week’s completed transactions.
- Caitlin Robertson, LCSW renewed her 287 SF lease at 6720 Patterson Avenue in the City of Richmond. Tucker Dowdy represented the Landlord.
- Letitia D. Brown, LCSW renewed her 298 SF lease at 6720 Patterson Avenue in the City of Richmond. Tucker Dowdy represented the Landlord.
- Dr. James E. Sellman, MD & Associates PC renewed its 1,617 SF lease at 6720 Patterson Avenue in the City of Richmond. Tucker Dowdy represented the Landlord.
- TPS Enterprises, LLC renewed its 825 SF lease at 3030 Stony Point Road in Chesterfield County. Tucker Dowdy represented the Tenant.
- Sleeping Dog, Ltd. Renewed its 8,100 SF lease at 1329 E. Cary Street in the City of Richmond. Kit Tyler represented the Landlord.
- The Shedd, LLC leased 10,000 SF at 2405 Granite Ridge Road in Goochland County. Ben Bruni and Colton Konvicka represented the Landlord and Tenant in a designated agency.
- Julienne Brown dba EMPower Athletic, LLC leased 1,522 SF at 4801 Hermitage Road in Henrico County. Jim McVey and John Thompson represented the Tenant.
- AWV Acquisition Corporation renewed its 11,263 SF lease at 2201-2245 Tomlynn Street in Henrico County. Russell Wyatt and Ben Bruni represented the Tenant.
- The Happy Chef leased 2,862 SF at Sine Building, 1323-1333 E. Cary Street in the City of Richmond. Kit Tyler represented the Landlord.
- Boys & Girls Clubs of Metro Richmond leased 2,687 SF at 1330 N. 25th Street I the City of Richmond. Fred Plaisted represented the Tenant.
- MWD Ashland LLC purchased 0.68 acres at 200 N. Washington Highway in Hanover County from Tompkins Properties, LLC for $550,000. Chris Jenkins and Tucker Dowdy represented the Seller.
About Commonwealth Commercial Partners, LLC
Founded in 1996, Commonwealth Commercial is a leading full-service commercial real estate firm headquartered in Richmond, VA, with offices in Hampton Roads VA, Nashville TN, Jacksonville FL, Tampa FL, Greensboro NC, Charlotte NC, Raleigh/Durham NC, Greenville SC, Charleston SC, Reading PA, Kansas City MO and Houston TX. The company provides demonstrated expertise in the areas of leasing, purchasing, selling, developing, consulting, property management and asset management services.