Richmond, VA – August 28, 2020 – Commonwealth Commercial Partners, LLC is pleased to report this week’s completed transactions.
- VenGott, LC leased 2,782 SF at 1100 Boulders Parkway in Chesterfield County. Russell Wyatt, Jamie Galanti and Eliza Izard represented the Landlord.
- Kraft Heinz Foods Group leased 5,567 SF at 16021 and 16023 Continental Boulevard in Chesterfield County. Ben Bruni and Colton Konvicka represented the Landlord.
- Invested Transition, LLC leased 3,300 SF at 4204-A Eubank Road in Henrico County. Tucker Warren represented the Tenant.
- N&B Ventures, LLC leased 2,000 SF at 135 Hill Carter Parkway in Hanover County. Morgan Trible represented the Landlord.
- CWR Property, LLC purchased 23.41 acres at 1600 Ashton Park Drive, Ashton Creek Business Center in Chesterfield County from Carrie E. Coyner, Successor Trustee for $750,000. Colton Konvicka and David Williams represented the Seller.
- Austin Woods Apartments, LLC purchased 13 acres at 6767 Iron Bridge Road in Chesterfield County from Austin Woods Development Co. for $4,025,000. Sam Worley, Craige Pelouze and Ryan Fanelli represented the Seller.
- Kilmarnock Tobacco & Vape, LLC leased 1,600 SF at 130 Old Fair Grounds Way in Lancaster County. Morgan Trible represented the Landlord.
- Quik Fuel, Inc. purchased 1.52 acres on Market Drive in Emporia, VA from Chambliss Properties, LLC for $500,000. Ryan Fanelli and Hank Campbell represented the Seller.
About Commonwealth Commercial Partners, LLC
Founded in 1996, Commonwealth Commercial is a leading full-service commercial real estate firm headquartered in Richmond, VA, with offices in Hampton Roads VA, Nashville TN, Jacksonville FL, Tampa FL, Charlotte NC, Raleigh/Durham NC, Greenville SC, Columbus OH, Kansas City MO, Minneapolis MN and Houston TX. The company provides demonstrated expertise in the areas of leasing, purchasing, selling, developing, consulting, property management and asset management services.