Richmond, VA – September 28, 2018 – Commonwealth Commercial Partners, LLC is pleased to report this week’s completed transactions.
- Gentry Locke Rakes & Moore, LLP leased 2,745 SF at SunTrust Center, 919 E. Main Street in the City of Richmond. Jamie Galanti and Russell Wyatt represented the Landlord.
- Associated Scaffolding leased .239 acres at 2400 Anniston Street in Henrico County. Ben Bruni and Russell Wyatt represented the Tenant.
- Meridian Planning Group leased 815 SF at 2410 Granite Ridge Road in Goochland County. Ben Bruni represented the Tenant.
- Archibald 606, LLC purchased 1.19 acres of land at 10606 Trade Road in Chesterfield County for $150,000. Ryan Fanelli, Tucker Dowdy and Jamie Galanti represented the Seller.
- Branch Civil Inc. leased 3,491 SF at 1001-1067 Technology Park Drive in Henrico County. Ben Bruni represented the Tenant.
- Me By Design leased 1,410 SF at 318 Libbie Avenue in the City of Richmond. Jim McVey represented the Landlord.
- Hui Lin and Chong Hui Chen (Asia Café) leased 2,700 SF at 161 Madison Heights Square in Amherst County. Morgan Trible represented the Landlord.
- Treasures of Health, Inc. leased 1,597 SF at 7225 Bell Creek Road in Hanover County. Jim McVey and Morgan Trible represented the Landlord.
About Commonwealth Commercial Partners, LLC
Founded in 1996, Commonwealth Commercial is a leading full-service commercial real estate firm headquartered in Richmond, VA, with offices in Hampton Roads VA, Nashville TN, Jacksonville FL, Tampa FL, Greensboro NC, Charlotte NC, Raleigh/Durham NC, Greenville SC, Charleston SC, Reading PA, Kansas City MO and Houston TX. The company provides demonstrated expertise in the areas of leasing, purchasing, selling, developing, consulting, property management and asset management services.