Richmond, VA – August 7, 2020 – Commonwealth Commercial Partners, LLC is pleased to report this week’s completed transactions.
- Achilles Foot and Ankle Center, Inc. leased 3,500 SF at 7493 Right Flank Road in Hanover County. Tucker Dowdy represented the Tenant and Russell Wyatt represented the Landlord.
- Addus Healthcare, Inc. leased 2,500 SF at 1924 Tappahannock Boulevard in Essex County. Eric Hammond represented the Tenant.
- Speech-Language Connection, LLC leased 950 SF at 6740 Forest Hill Avenue in the City of Richmond. Eric Hammond and Tucker Dowdy represented the Landlord.
- Japanese Classics, LLC purchased 41,554 SF on 2.77 acres at 2602 Deepwater Terminal Road in the City of Richmond from DT 2017, LLC for $2,138,000. Ben Bruni and Russell Wyatt represented the Seller.
- Capital Area Health Network purchased 1.5 acres at 101 Cowardin Avenue in the City of Richmond from Laburnum Properties, Inc. for $775,000. Kit Tyler represented the Purchaser.
- Capital Area Health Network purchased 36,983 SF at 101 Cowardin Avenue in the City of Richmond from Manchester Realty, LC for $1,975,000. Kit Tyler represented the Seller.
- Jad J. Babik purchased 5.7 acres at 3717 Mountain Road in Henrico County from Heritage Properties R.E., LLC for $370,000. Sam Worley and Ryan Fanelli represented the Seller.
About Commonwealth Commercial Partners, LLC
Founded in 1996, Commonwealth Commercial is a leading full-service commercial real estate firm headquartered in Richmond, VA, with offices in Hampton Roads VA, Nashville TN, Jacksonville FL, Tampa FL, Charlotte NC, Raleigh/Durham NC, Greenville SC, Charleston SC, Columbus OH, Kansas City MO, Minneapolis MN and Houston TX. The company provides demonstrated expertise in the areas of leasing, purchasing, selling, developing, consulting, property management and asset management services.